7353: Re 7348: Report on Jean Dominique's murder (part two) (fwd)

From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

Please note that I am NOT the author of this report, despite the confusing
mention of my name (see below) at the top of this, the second part of it.

The report is by Ana Arana, for the Inter-American Press Association, and I
simply passed it on to the group from where I found it on a website
(http://www.impunidad.com/cases/jeanleopoldE.html).   I am not connected
with IAPA or with the report.

> RE:   7348:  Report on Jean Dominique's murder (part two) (fwd)

> From: Greg Chamberlain <GregChamberlain@compuserve.com>

>         Who killed Dominique?

>         In plot-ridden Haiti, everybody points the finger at everyone for
> the Dominique murder.  Threatened all his life, Dominique had no specific
> warnings on the days prior to his murder.

(etc).