7449: RE: 7453: Justice (fwd)

From: Haitian Times <publisher@haitiantimes.com>

I've been reading with a mixture of pleasure and sadness, Richard Morse's
posts in recent months. It shows the depth from which Lavalas has lost its
support. I remember going to RAM on Thursdays during the coup years when
attaches used to drew their heavy weapons demanding that the band stops
playing fey. It was exciting, it gave us reporters good color for our
pieces. At that time Richard was an unabashed pro-Aristide, or democracy.
Now he's an unabashed anti-Aristide. My! for the times they are a changin!

cheers,

garry pierre-pierre