7523 Prophesied Kabilasation of Aristide (Saint-Vil asks help with reference) (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Onè,

Does anyone remember reading, days after the election (or perhaps around the
Feb 7th inauguration) a U.S. article that boldly predicted:  Aristide II may
last as little as six months in power for he will likely fall victim
(killed?) of one of his former supporters, à la Joseph Kabila?

I know I saw this on the internet somewhere. Am I losing it or does anyone
else remember seing such an article? If so, please can you identify where,
when and by whom it was published?

Such wild guesses (or clues) in the powerful «Friends of Haiti» press are
worth noting and saving sometimes.

Mèsi anpil!

Jafrikayiti
«Se konprann m ap chèche konprann!»