7568: Re: 7523 The source of the "Kabilisation" remark (fwd)

From: MKarshan@aol.com

"Kabilisation" prophesy, someone forwarded this remark to me and asked not to
be identified when I post it on the Corbett list for them:

"The "Kabilasation" prophesy was made by Stanley Lucas, of the International
Republican Institute and the Jean-Rabel Lucas family.  He made it in a speech
broadcast on February 8 on Radio Tropical International, a New York station
with repeater facilities in Haiti.  It was broadcast on Tropical's "Haiti
Focus" program.

There was an article about the broadcast shortly thereafter in Haiti Progres."