7579: Last call - "Haitian Creole Bibliography" (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

[ Last call - "Haitian Creole Bibliography"

I sent this last note to everyone who is publishing on / in Kreyol to send
me a bibliography of their work (publication titles, where they've been
published [journals, reviews, publishers], year and a summary of it). They
can be books / articles / theses?  with a biography of the author. In the
case of "theses related to Haiti", I've already covered that research (those
presented in the 20th Century, on all subjects) and I made it clear that
some names may be missing (and theses' titles) - if they were not theses
presented in the United States / Canada where they establish a system to
publish information on them in the internet. I would like to have all this
information by the end of June 2001 (the latest) in order to document them
in:

*Dictionary Of Haitian Creole Bibliography*

They can be sent to:
E.W.VEDRINE CREOLE PROJECT, Inc.
P.O.Box 255110
Dorchester, MA 02125-5110 (US)