7625: From: The Institute for Research in the Sciences of Politics (fwd)

From: IRSCP@aol.com

 The Institute for Research in the Sciences of Politics is now working on
 its newest project. We are building a comprehensive website on Haiti.
 Those of you photographers on Corbett Land, who have captured images of
 Haiti and would like to share your pictures with us, please email me at
 irscp@aol.com.I will reply directly to you, giving you the webmaster's
 email address. That way, you can send him those images of Haiti you wish
 to share with the websurfers who visit our site.

I thank you in advance for your kindness.

The address of our future website is www.irscp.org.

Sincerely,
Hyppolite Pierre
IRSCP