7771: Re: 7769: How to strengthen the gourde (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

All,
I would suggest that our government start looking at investing within the
country.  That is create government enterprises that could generate income
for the country, generate jobs and acquire a significant part of the
economy.  I think we have to stop borrowing money to execute non-profit
projects.  In the long-term that would be shooting for an autonomous
economy.  I could develop on that but I will just propose the idea for now.