7856: social organization of vodou (fwd)

From: Mark Schuller <marky@umail.ucsb.edu>

 Hello.  I am doing research on the social organization in Vodou,
 analyzing it in terms of race, class, and gender.  I have an extensive
 (50+) bibliography of ethnographic and folklore books on vodou.

 Has anyone here done a similar project?  Does anyone know of recent
 journal articles which deal with this specific topic?

 Thanks for your help!  (and thanks for the suggestions re: websites to
add to my list!)  :)

-----

Mark Schuller
marky@umail.ucsb.edu