7891: Haiti on West Wing. 15th May (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

Hi fellow Corbeteers

I don't know how many of you are fans of the excellent West Wing Drama -
aired in Haiti on NBC on Wednesday nites, but last week the program had a
situation on Haiti where the newly democratically elected President had to
go into hiding - and in fact was allowed into the US Embassy in the trunk of
a car! The President elect's name was Dessalines! The Military govt. was
asking for his release - on the basis of his having supposedly embezzled $18
million. The situation hadn't finished when the episode was over, so perhaps
it will be included again on this week's edition.

In Haiti it is aired at 8pm on Weds. on NBC.

I couldn't help wondering if it was Deja vue or a Prophecy!!

Jacqui Labrom
ljacqui@haitiworld.com

VOYAGES LUMIERE
'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'