8096: A request for information on schools

From: IRSCP@aol.com
stefbusson@club-internet.fr
Those of you who could help me, please email me directly at irscp@aol.com.

I am looking for some info. regarding the actual schools built in Haiti during the Préval's presidency. I have been trying to get some specifics, so far to no avail. Could someone on this list please help me here.

I understand from reading different reports, that he was actually able to build very many schools throughout the country. If anyone of you could even name me a few (even just 1), I would greatly appreciate it.

Hyppolite Pierre