8174: RAM: UK and Denmark

From: OLOFFSONRAM@aol.com

Thanks to Jaqueline for posting the dates of our UK tour. In response to
Ingegerd, I believe we are doing Roskilde in Denmark on the 30th of June
and
perhaps Vega on the 29th.
The new RAM cd ( RAM lll: Kite Yo Pale) should be released in Haiti before
we
depart.
I'm excited about the tour. We'll be going with the whole band (including
our
rara horn section) and look forward to the many performances.
It would be nice if you all could settle the Haiti problems while I'm
gone.
Remember compromise shouldn't be regarded as defeat.
Richard Morse