8179: Re: 8175: Re: 8169: Re: 8168: Haiti: FL, Convergence on , results, consequen... (fwd)

From: Easytat@aol.com

I think when I talk about alternative, I don't mean people are getting paid
to do something. I am talking about a true movement, which has its own
autonomy.
Moreover I don't want to engage in the lavalas-convergence discussion,
because it has been proven that the only loser in that game is the "Haitian
People" Which is translated into that both Convergence and Lavalas are not
doing anything for the people. That is why I think a new alternative should
be coming to over thrown the status quo. Then the Haitian people will start
working to change their current situation.