8217: Re: 8201: RE: 8191: Re: 8190: Re: 8187: Re: 8183: AIDS and the Bashing o ... (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

<< Mambo Racine Sans Bout:
 Do you have any leads to print sources you know of for this information--not
 "proof" because I think such a thingas "proof" never really exists--but any
 printed sources, whether current or from the 1980s or 1950s? I would deeply
 appreciate any leads you can help with.
 Thanks >>

Okay.  It's been a while and I have forgotten names, but there is a black
American woman who very often lectures on "The Destruction of the Black
Family", I think she even wrote a book on that topic, and she lectured at
UMASS and many other places.  She provided the title of the book which
detailed experiments with the green monkey virus and other pathogens, which I
galloped to the UMASS library and checked out and read.  A few weeks later I
went back for it and it was gone - not just missing from the stacks, but the
library said they didn't have it, never had it... then they wanted me to
request it in writing, sign my name, and say WHY I wanted it.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb

The VODOU Page - http://members.aol.com/racine125/index.html