8412: For those in the Atlanta area (fwd)

From: Dotie Joseph <dotiej@hotmail.com>

Greetings Fellow Corbetteers,

I am currently working in a non-profir in Atlanta, and we received a call
from a gentleman in South Florida trying to seek out the Haitian community
in Atlanta--where he will soon be rellocating. As I haven't even been here
for one whole week, I am requesting your help to suggest an individual or an
organization he can contact. From my conversation with him, he is just
interested in touching base with the Haitian community here. Please email
him directly (as he is not a list member) at: fritz.celestin@yahoo.com .

Any and all responses are greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for
any assistance you may be able to offer.

Ansamm Ansamm,
Dotie