8467: Adoption

From: ForHaiti@aol.com

We have many people ask us about helping them adopt Haitian children to
bring
to the United States.  Our choice is to find a family who will take in the
orphans and raise them in Haiti.  When we find such a family, we help them
with food for the "extra mouth" and offer medical care through our clinic
for
free. We really feel the best way to help Haiti is to help their people
there
to have a better life.  Not to "export" them one at a time.

God bless those who care and want to raise the Haitian children. But isn't
it
better to help them help their homeland?

For Haiti, with Love.