8487: Looking for Haitian friend in the Baltimore area (fwd)

From: Don Rowley <donrowley@minister.com>

 I am looking for a Haitian friend in Baltimore for a cultural/language
 exchange. Here is a description: His first language should be kreyol or
 he should know the language well. He may be struggling with english (we
 can therefore help one another) He should preferably be a Christian.
 (Otherwise I'll be preaching.) And he should have a heart for the poor
 class in Haiti. ( because they do deserve a helping hand.) Please contact
 me at my email address. Thanks Don Rowley Director of Overseas Ministries
 Hope International http://www.hopeforhaiti.org

Don <Donrowley@minister.com>

--

FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com