8514: Seeking Haitian dance scholar(s) (fwd)

From: Lois E Wilcken <makandal-ny@juno.com>

I am looking for a Haitian scholar(s) for a collaborative project.  In
addition to scholarly credtials, you must have a firm knowledge of
French, and demonstrated knowledge of the traditional/folkloric dances
and/or the folkloric movement of the 1940s and 50s in Port-au-Prince.  If
anyone on this list knows of such an individual who is not on the list,
you may pass my contact information (below) on to him/her.

The project is not yet funded, but a major funder has expressed strong
interest.  Please reply directly to me.  Thank you.

Lois Wilcken
La Troupe Makandal - New York City's #1 Haitian Roots Ensemble
621 Rutland Road, Brooklyn NY 11203
718-953-6638 / makandal-ny@juno.com
www.makandal.org