8536: Re: 8526: RE: 8514: Seeking Haitian dance scholar(s) (fwd)

From: LTvilla@aol.com

Greetings............Ahhhhhhhhhh...just opened your message on Hatian dance
scholars!  Just thought I would send my greetings as I too have a love for
Haiti and dance.  I just returned from Port-Au-Prince and Les
Cayes.........with a team of 23 on a medical/evangelizing mission.  I had the
opportunity to dance for the people of Haiti at their worship
service....they were  a delightful audience to  share dance with ..as I went
to the left they would follow moving about in their pews to take it all in!
( I received my MFA in dance from the University of Michigan back in
1987......)

This was my second trip to Haiti......on both occasions I was blessed with
the opportunity to visit with my sponsor child Ilove....she has been a part
of our family for 3 years.  Unexpectedly...I was graciously and lovingly
asked by her very giving parents if my family would consider the adoption of
ILove.  I cried out of love as a mother..for such an act of
selflessness.........to be able to want so much for your child that you can
let them go....there situation is a desperate one and it is beyond difficult
to raise a family of 3 little ones.  They live in a very rual area in the
Central Plain Lands.

My husband and three little boys are in prayer about this and God willing the
best way will be revealed to all of us.

Although, I still choreograph.....my heart is directed toward my Family and
Jesus......and to be able to share dance in Haiti was a dream come true.

I have every intention of returning to Haiti......the desire is in my heart.

Nou toust se youn nan Jesus-Kris.........We're all the same in Jesus Christ

Melissa Trombley