8595: Re: 8592: GOP gaining Haitian voters (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

psmith@emerald.tufts.edu writes:

<< Who - what is "elite" ??????????? >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You may be considered elite if you have the elitist attitude.  If you are not
milat but nwa in color yet feel you are entitled to special treatment over
those of lower birth, you may be considered "lelit".  If you feel superior in
every way to those living in poverty and do not want programs to help lift
these people up....you may be considered elite.  If you long for the days of
Duvalier when things were safer, you may be considered elite or at the least
Duvalierist (I mentioned both in my previous post).  Not all rich people
callously disregard the lives of millions of poor people in Haiti.  Not all
middle class Haitians are elite wannabes.  But a good many of the French
speaking Haitians in Haiti are the ones who are divisive......not I and not
the majority class Haitian.

Kathy Dorce~