8628: Senior Center (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

The Haitian American Foundation is about to open a senior daycare  center in
Little Haiti. In order to select a name for the center, we conducted a very
informal survey and " Lumane Casimir" was,for lack of better word, the
winner.  In order to make it happen we need to find out whether she has
living relatives in the US who might object to the use of her name.  I am
looking for as much info as possible about Ms. Casimir.

The Center will also have a computer center and we are looking for vendors
of computer software in Creole with an emphasis on literacy and ESOL.  We
will also purchase some age appropriate Creole language videos. Please
contact me directly.

Thank You

LH