8693: Article on the Drug Drop in Haiti (fwd)

From: MaryEllen Sanok <potteryrn@yahoo.com>

[Please:  if someone responds, please reply to Mary Ellen
Sanok.  Don't send back to Bob Corbett.  Thanks.]

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has kept a copy of the
article about the drug drop in Haiti a week ago or so,
where many the town's people took it before the drug
people got there and how the new money is effecting
the town.

I have deleted mine and I can't recall the name of the
city where that happened.  If so, could you please
forward a copy to me, thank you so much...

meci...