8710: Re: 8703: Re: 8698: Durban on Air Travel to Haiti (fwd)

From: "Lawrence A. Harper Sr." <lawrencesr@yahoo.com>

Your Right.  Let's not try to form an airline because
it is difficult...why should we try things that arent
easy...or because we are not experienced....

...let's all keep doing what we're doing
now...whining, complaning and talking about how bad
things are...cursing the darkness because it takes too
much effort to light a candle...

...declaring defeat before the battle has begun...

failure exists because good people find it too
difficult to work for success...

Lawrence A. Harper, Sr.
Not Afraid To Work...Not Afraid To Try.
Only Success.  Failure Reguires No Effort.