8734: Re: 8716: Re: 8713: RE: 8703: Re: 8698: Durban on Air Travel to Haiti (fwd)

From: JJEANPIERRE1@aol.com

To all Corbetlanders,

Brother Garry Pierre-Pierre brought to my attention a few posts by Pierre
Jean thinking I was he.  Well, while I admit Jean and I might be somewhat
related (are we not all?), I must say that Jean Jean-Pierre (whom I am) is
not Pierre Jean.  Besides, I dont want do steal credits he deserves for some
of his positive contributions to the list. Damn, as if these French masters
did not do enough to confuse us, now
jean-jean, pierre-pierre, pierre jean, jean-pierre, p...
jean jean-pierre