8801: Re: 8777: Re: 8766: President Aristide visits Cuba (fwd)

From: Lucia Suarez <suarez@umich.edu>

dear all, this is the first time i write into the group, please
correct me if i am not doing it correctly.  but my question is, "is
there any way to get the a copy of the speech aristide gave in cuba?"
i am working on a book about diaspora literature from cuba, haiti,
and the dominican republic, with a special emphasis on what the
leaders of these countries say and how this affects communal and
public image of our islands.  i believe his talk would be very
helpful.

thanks in advance for your contributions.
sincerely,
lucia m. suarez
asst. professor
university of michigan, ann arbor