8816: Re: 8813: Pina 's questions and comments about extract from GMB July Haiti Briefing (fwd)

From: Tttnhm@aol.com

I will endeavour to get answers to Kevin Pina´s questions from the GMB participants on the delegation to Haiti in March, but this will probably take a while.

Meantime, I am certain that they will not have reliable figures regarding the size of the Haitian press. After all, they only visited the country for a short time in order to establish contact with a variety of workers´organisations. One of these was one of the numerous Haitian journalists´ organisations which is part of the COSYNA union group.

I expect to give a fuller reply to the other questions next week.

Charles Arthur
for the Haiti Support Group