9000: Haiti list messages his the 9000 mark.

On May 22, 2001 we hit 8000 messages and now on the 3rd of September
we hit 9000.  This follows the same pattern of the past 6 years,
the summers are always much more quiet that the other three seasons.

I have heard just recently from the web master at Webster University
telling me that it should be very soon that we have all 9000 messages
avaialbe as a searchable archive.  Needless to say, I will inform
you IMMEDIATELY of when that is up and running.

Bob Corbett