[no subject]

From: Legrace  Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

Who knows where I can get facts and FIGURES on the Agricultual and Crafts
Fair
held in Port-au-Prince, Champs de Mars, first week in May.  I would like
to have
such information as lists of presentors/vendors; estimted number of
visitors to
the event; estimations of how many of these were tourists; sales figures
from
vendors; assessment by Government of success, results, implications.
This is all probably in one place. Who knows a quick route to it?  Thanks,
reply
    legrace@twcny.rr.com