9104: Aristide's message to the US concerning Sept. 11 (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Monday September 17, 11:32 am Eastern Time
Press Release

SOURCE: Government of Haiti

President Aristide of Haiti Offers Condolences to the American People,
Expresses Outrage Over Senseless Attack

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- The following letter dated
Sept. 11 was sent by Jean-Bertrand Aristide, President, The Republic of
Haiti to George W. Bush, President of the United States of America:

I join with the People of Haiti to express my sympathy and outrage at
today's tragic events to you, the United States Government, the American
People and to all Haitians and Haitian-Americans touched by this senseless
act.

May peace flourish everyday and everywhere in the world.

SOURCE: Government of Haiti