9113: Re: 9111: No replies to Poincy?? (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

I personally see no need to answer Poincy's questions because I read them
more for answers to a key question that every Haitian should ask himself -
at least once: what is truly on the mind of most of these self-appointed
«friends of Haiti»?

Having said that, should Haitians spend the best of their time analizing,
discussing, agonizing over what Poincy, Helms, Duke or Goltemberg think
about them? or should they, instead, spend their energy dialoguing (Haitian
with Haitian) in search of answers to our people's challenges?

I chose to spend my time doing the latter. Pa gen tan pou gaspiye. Nou deja
anreta deja.

Jafrikayiti
« Ayisyen se sèl lespwa Ayiti»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/