9159: Start and End your day with a Haitian Prayer (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Dear Lord:

 I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being
 able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed
because You are a forgiving God and an understanding
God. You have done so much for me and You keep on
blessing me.

 Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said
or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for
Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger
and harm. Help me to start this day with a new
attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best
of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can
hear from You.

Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things.
Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no
control over. Let me continue to see sin through God's
eyes and knowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me
 repent, and confess with my mouth my wrongdoing,
 and receive the forgiveness  of God. And when this
world closes in on me, let me remember Jesus'
example--to slip away and find a quiet place to pray.

I pray for my fellows Haitians who were killed in the
WTC, may you help their families, their kids, and
their parents. Oh Lord Thank you, in this tragedy we
see that you did not leave us. It might be a way to
remind your people that you are indeed the Lord. Yes,
Jesus we have seen prayer in the congress, we have
seen an increase in the sale of the Bible, your Bible.
We have seen a change of attitude. Oh grand Dieu, je
Te remercie pour tout ce que Tu as fait pour nous.

It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my
limits.

 I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my
heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to
bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me
strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that
I may have words of encouragement for others.

Yes indeed, my brothers, my sisters there is a reason
why God had allowed the devil to bring death in this
world. It is a test to see your heart, it is a test to
know who are with him, and it is an opportunity for
those who were deviating to comeback. I pray for my
country in which an eternal war has been fighting
since our independence. I pray for a change of heart
of these leaders. Even though, initially they were
focusing for their pocket, my Lord, please intervene.
Haitians people are your people help them out the same
way you have help the Jews. Today, our brothers and
sisters are being treated like slaves in the Dominican
Republic and more are going over there. Our brothers
and sisters are enduring discrimination, prejudice
everywhere in the world and even in their own country.
Oh Lord, you said if a believer, if a truth believer
pray for his people, you will come and rescue them. I
pray for Haiti.

 I pray for those that are lost and can't find their
way. I pray for those that are misjudged and
misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know You
intimately. I pray for those that will delete this
without sharing it with others. I pray for those that
don't believe. But I thank you that I believe.

My Lord, more Haitian priests are living abroad, they
were sent to study to help our poor brothers and
sisters, instead they prefer living a good life in the
US and Canada. Oh Lord, I have my own brother who is
going be a priest in Mexico, may you help him, may you
help him remember that he must go back to help the
people, to teach them and to expend your vision. Yes,
my Lord, you know those who are true priests or
pastors and those who are using the religion. Haiti
has a lack of priest, Haiti needs more priests and
pastors to help his people, help them to repent for
them to go back home to do your work. Close to 75
Haitian priests and hundred of Haitian pastors are
living in the US and Canada, these numbers could have
had to increase educators in Haiti, to increase
humanitarian center in Haiti. Oh lord, intervene and
use them. I pray for my blood brother, upon graduating
to take his priesthood seriously, to help, educate his
people, the Haitian people.

 I believe that God changes people and God changes
 things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For
each and every family member in their households. I
pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they
are out of debt
 and all their needs are met.

 I pray that every eye that reads this knows there
 is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater
than God? Every battle is in Your hands for You to
fight. I pray that these words be received into the
hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth
that confesses them willingly.