a920: Pierre Jean has a question for Kevin Pina on the Rice Scandal (fwd)

From: Pierre Jean <pierrejean01@yahoo.com>

Good info, Kevin. Now, are the Aristide Foundation
rice program and the Pou Nou Tout Cooperative program
one and the same?

I recall that the Aristide Foundation program started
a long time ago and that they were selling (on
Wednesdays, I think) rice and other staples at lower
prices to registered members. If they succeeded in
getting the price of rice down, then why the need for
the Pou Nou Tout program? I don't get it.