a923: Re: a913: White/God/Self-esteem (fwd)

From: MaryEllen Sanok <potteryrn@yahoo.com>

not to be all cranky about this topic, but why does
God have to actually BE a color??  What does
pigmentation have to do with God's omnipotent being
and powers??  Perhaps each race 'sees' (is that a
word??) God as the same color which they are...you
know, Red and Yellow, Black and White....we are all
precious in His sight (and now do we have to
split-hairs about gender??).  How do you just say in
Kreyol....God is Love~!!