a999: On Pina Posting: Slavin (fwd)

From: PSlavin@unicefusa.org

Re post a972, I have to protest that Kevin Pina's message was placed on the
list after he writes:

"As with the sudden departures of Bob Manuel, Leon Manus, Olivier Nadal and
countless others whose net effect creates the image of dictator currently
being nailed to Aristide, it seems a matter of time before Mr. Guyler C.
Delva joins their auspicious ranks."

What are you missing Kevin, the famous line, "Delva, I am sorry for you"?
Ostensibly calling on a Haitian to go into exile -- especially one that new
Macoutes like Paul Raymond and Rene Civil are thirsty for ?? is over the
top.

Whether or not you agree with Delva's pronouncements , his right of freedom
of expression and assembly must be respected.

Patrick
JOIN THE UNITY CHAIN! Spread a message of hope and optimism by joining the
unity chain!  For each person who joins as we circle around the globe,
Coca-Cola  will donate one dollar to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF (up to
$100,000)  to save and improve children's lives around the world! LINK
HERE: http://www.unity.coca-cola.com