a1605: Re: a1604: The Power of the Net (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

DUMERVÉ, Constantin. 1961. "Version créole de La Dessalinienne". Le
Nouvelliste, 7 nov.

*FOMBRUN, Odette R. (historian) has published some document on the Haitian
Flag. She's currently leaving in Haiti. I don’t have the book's title with
me now for reference, but she is one of the main authors on the subject.
"Haitian Publications" (in New York) carries some of her puublications.

LHERISSON, Justin (1873-1909). “Im Nasyonal Repiblik dAyiti”. [La
Dessalinienne, adoptée en 1903. - Original text in French by Justin
Lherisson, 1903; original music: Nicholas Geffrard; (a)Kreyòl version by
Raymond A. Moïse; Adaptation & Music: Ansy Dérose, 1980]

MEGIE, Emile Célestin. *Dloje sou fèt drapo ayisyen*. Koleksyon Gindòl.
1977. [“Haitian poetry, history of the Haitian flag”]

E.W.Vedrine
http://hometown.aol.com/ewvedrine/Dizan.htm