a1627: RE: a1622: More on Arthur's book

From: "Walton, Robert" <waltonr@emh1.ftmeade.army.mil>

A very big "thank you" for your review of the Arthur work.  Prior to the
Guide, I got most of my information re Arthur's six topics from literature
that was dated, monolithic in scope or heavily politicized.  Arthur's work
provides current information and sufficient historical perspective for those
in need of an area study beyond that which the CIA World Factbook provides.
(Bet it makes your list of required undergraduate readings!  A good starting
point, it can be assigned and digested in the course of a week.)

Bob W.