1751: H$ vrs. US $ & property in Gonaives (fwd)

From: Anez14u@aol.com

Dear List members:
     I am contemplating buying some land in the area around Gonaives and
would appreciate some feedback from those more familiar with land values and
the exchange rate for a home building site in that area.  I have not
personally been able to go to Ayiti form several years and am no longer very
sure of how best to proceed here.  Any information or advice will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks--
                                           VOCATVS
                                             ATQUE NON
                                             VOCATVS
                                            DEUS ADERIT
                                    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
                                                            Carl Jung

We send our love to you in His name
(MY SON) Silentor Thomas Esthilhenderson
 <AyitiBoy@aol.com>
                 &/or
(MYSELF) Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
<ANez14U@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006

P.S.  PLease visit the Hunger Site today and every day.
Every time you do you feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world.
<<A HREF="http://www.thehungersite.com";>">http://www.thehungersite.com></A>
It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings attached
and BEING HUNGRY HURTS

The light is reached not by turning back from the darkness, but by going
through it. (Unknown)