a1763: Re: a1755: HAITIAN COALITION UNVEILS REPORT ON SLAVERY AND TRAFFICKING OF HA ITIAN CHILDREN (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

Provide us with a small budget to purchase air time on major television and
radio stations in Haiti to make the issue of prime importance here. I will
donate my time to produce the Public Service Annnouncements in creole and
french as well as proselytize with the judicial police to insure their
participation.

Don't whine, you have the resources and contacts to do so much more.

Respectfully,

kp