12280: Information conserning Hasco...... (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Xavier Cevallos" <xcevallos@yahoo.com>

June 8,   2002

Dear   Mr Corbett:

My name is  Xavier Cevallos  and I  work  as
consultant  for  the Ecuadorian Sugar  Industry I
will   greatly appreciate  if  you  could inform me
how to get in touch   with the Hasco  Sugar  Mills
I am searching  the opportunity to  buy  a used  sugar
 mill  to be  instaled   here in  Ecuador.

Thank you  very  much  for  your   time.

BEst  Regards

Xavier Cevallos
xcevallos@yahoo.com