12279: Re: 12277: Re: Alliance Letter (fwd)

FROM: Kevin Pina     <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

"He has yet to receive any formal communication from any
branch of your office."

>From what I understand that is patently untrue. Judge Gassant has received
several formal requests to return to Haiti and resume his investigation.
Resources have been allocated, security negotiated, and assurances received
as well. It has been his choice not to respond despite the public queries of
several organizations in Haiti including 30 September which represents
victims of the coup.

It has been fascinating to watch how the progressive left in Hollywood has
been suckered and hoodwinked on this issue. Having raised money for my
documentaries in that community, I wish I could say I was not disappointed.
I wish I had a week to show them the Haiti I know.