12505: Shipping Art from Haiti to the USA (fwd)

From: Denise Thomas <lda1977@yahoo.com>

First, thanks to all those who responded to my
previous email. I received a lot of interesting
information that I shared with my friends and they
found it all interesting.

One more question for the group. My friends would like
to purchase art from Haiti and they were wondering
about options for shipping art to the US from Haiti.
Does anyone have any experience with shipping art from
Haiti to the US? I suggested they bring an empty
suitcase they can fill up on their way back as
shipping may be expansive if at all possible but I
don't have any experience in the matter myself.

Again, thanks for all the great feedback from my
previous email. My departure to Haiti is soon and I am
very excited about my trip and sharing Haiti with my
friends!

Denise