12788: Lynn Garrison's: Voodoo Politics

From: Robert Lawless <robert.lawless@wichita.edu>

I just got around to reading Lynn Garrison^s 2000 Voodoo Politics:  The
Clinton/Gore Destruction of Haiti, published in Los Angeles by Leprechaun,
which I assume is a vanity publisher or one subsidized by some right-wing
organization. It is a real hoot. Aristide and supporters are all
anti-American Marxists, while Cdras and company are all unsung heroes of
the Haitian people.

Garrison (at great length) tried to inform Clinton of this generally
unrecognized truth but was unceremoniously ignored. Garrison portrays
himself as a major player in nearly every significant event in Haiti. Has
anyone done a review of this book? Does anyone know what Garrison is up to
now?