12813: Re: 12804: Re: 12796: Re: 12792: Re:12785 Haitians' growing discontent with Aristide m... (fwd)

From: Don Rowley <don_rowley@yahoo.com>

MKarshan@aol.com wrote:

.....But further, why do astute Haiti enthusiasts
nowbelieve the press reports to be factual when for
years we all knew it wasskewed? (Please refer to
Haiti's Bad Press by Lawless or The Use of Haiti
byFarmer)......

 Response> I think Michelle it may have something to
do with our biased press here in the States (not that
is necessarily confined to the States). We no longer
know who to believe. How each politician looks upon
the embargo will have a profound effect on how I vote
in the upcoming elections.

Take Care,

=====

Don Rowley