12808: Re: 12834: Dorce to Nadal-Fuel for generators (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/21/02 3:02:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Olivier Nadal
<o_nadal@bellsouth.net> writes:

<< But  in Haiti,on the contrary,this money is used to buy luxury cars, buy
and
 build luxury homes and increase  bank accounts for our so called haitian"
 congressmen" and  all the Lavalas Family as well .This money is also used to
 buy the cooperation and  the silence of foreign officials from the Caricom
 and around Latin America (OAS) to let the Lavalas in power , and recognize
 the so called legitimacy of Jean Bertrand Aristide. On the way  too,it
 maybe it used  to buy few paintings ,who knows? >>
So the lack of transparency doesn't bother you at all.  You seem to know
exactly how money funnels in and out of the Haitian government.  What is
everyone griping about then?  What galls these people is that without
Duvalier, the wrong people are getting the perks of office.  I understand
completely how much this must irritate.  I do not support corruption from any
party or person but this is rich coming from a Duvalierist!  I mean really!

Kathy Dorce~