12809: Re: 12841: Dorce to Hudicourt re:priesthood (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 8/22/02 5:58:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
HUDICOURTB@aol.com writes:

<< Young men's motivation to enter the priesthood are PROBABLY dependent on
the social situation they come from as well as their personal inclinations >>

>> IT IS SAID that his father was a coffee trader (speculateur de cafe)<<

>>To keep such a position in the sixties and seventies you had to be in good
terms with the Duvalier Tontons Macoutes. <<

>> Aristide MAY HAVE entered the priesthood because he and his family wanted
a good education, not necessarily because he wanted all of the commitments
this choice entails.<<
The emphasis by use of capital letters is mine......I used them to show that
this post is nothing but speculation and inuendo.....we know nothing more
than what this person thinks.  We now have learned that Aristide's father
PICKED coffee not speculated in the market.  So that particular "it is said"
we know is false.  As for the tonton makout speculation.....how insidious is
that?  How about facts instead of inuendo?  Maybe you can convince me what a
truly evil man Aristide is, if you give me some facts.....(and I don't want
to hear about his home in Tabarre!)

Kathy Dorce~