12011: Bob Corbett: One further item of list policy for discussion.

Yesterday when I posted the list of "list policies" for disucssion I
totally forgot one of our oldest policies which I had simply forgotten
about since it hasn't been an issue for several years.  But, just after
I posted my list of list policies yesterday, I became aware that the long
accepted policy was neither in my "welcoming" note which I send out to
new members, nor had I remembered it.  It just hadn't been an issue.

However, the policy is that material posted on this list is not public to
the general world, but for the list itself.  To use or publish material
from this list without the EXPRESS permission of the author violates
list policy.

Failure to abide by that particular policy has always been a condition of
continued membership in the mailing list.

So, please, add that to the list of items we might discuss.

Sorry for not including it yesterday.

Bob Corbett