13108: Dorce posts:Re:13075: Nadal on THE OAS HYPOCRISY (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 9/6/02 8:50:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Olivier Nadal
<o_nadal@bellsouth.net> writes:

<< OAS's complicity with the Lavalas  Mafia  today is blatant .It is immoral
 force 8 million haitians to accept a tyrannical regime involved in drug
 trafficking , daily violations of our civil liberties ,  human rights
 violations like no freedom of speech  and killings all over the country.This
 is unacceptable and is a good  proof that this world is runned by  leaders
 that give more importance to their personal interests rather than take
 their responsabilities by telling  the truth. It is quite shocking today to
 see the world being governed by immorality and greed.

 Well ,gentlemen, this time,GOD is watching you and you will have to answer
 to GOD directly for all these crimes. >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
God is watching both sides and many will have to answer to God for the crimes
they commit.  It is amazing to me how familiar this all sounds.  It's as
though Nadal is writing about the coup leaders and the dark years in Haiti
before Aristide was returned to his office.  There is no comparison at all.
It seems to me that Nadal would be happy to know that Haiti may soon be
receiving the loans they desperately need to make people's lives better.  The
people are suffering terribly and they need relief.  No one disputes this.
Are you telling me that the ONLY solution for the opposition is to have
Aristide removed?  In no way is he worse than any of Haiti's other leaders in
the last century, Nadal's spurious accusations aside.  If you feel he is a
bad president, put up your own man.  Do the advance work needed to tell the
people (voters) why they should vote for your guy in the next presidential
election. But do not try to destroy democracy.  It's bad for the next guy in
office.

Kathy Dorce~