13182: Re: 13160: Dorce to Nadal (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 9/13/02 5:50:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Olivier Nadal
<o_nadal@bellsouth.net> writes:

<< .Aristide ,clinically
 speaking is as crazy as Hitler.He is a psychopath, manic depressive and
 paranoia.He is under strong medication to control his sicknesses. >>
,,,,,,,,,
Prove it.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>.The list of democrats killed is very long.There were never
any  investigations to find who killed them>>
,,,,,,,,,,,
Can you provide this list?  And can you prove who killed them and why?
,,,,,,,,,,,,,
>>He never listened to his hierarchy and said the mass despite of the danger
,risking intentionally the life of many haitians.Do you think it is a
responsible behavior from a so called priest? Many haitians were killed when
the church went on fire.>>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You will blame the victim instead of those who burned the church?  I don't
want to get into what I think of the hierarchy of the Catholic Church who
supported Duvalier and tried to get rid of the rebel priest.  But I see this
event completely differently than you do.

You will never see democracy if you do not work within the system.  You can't
keep repeating the crazy bi-polar priest thing......it's not flying.  Also
the deadly election and body count thing is a flop too.  You'd better come up
with some facts (the truth) to support your mission to get rid of your
president or you won't ever get off the ground at all.

Kathy Dorce~