13193: Senou: Does Lougaroup exist? (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Does Lougaroup exist?

A few weeks ago, we had discussed the national Haitian
religion in this forum, which is: Voodoo. You may not
practice it but you cannot deny its existence. I
reject that hypothesis that says voodoo gave us
independence, if it were truth why the same voodoo
cannot remove us from where we are right now?  If you
don’t know, ask question and listen to the expert.
With this question alone, we learn a lot , where they
are located, how to recognize them and so on, a big
thank you to all those who had taken part in this
healthy discussion.
Our next topic of discussion:
Does Lougaroup exist?
What are the clues to know if someone is Lougaroup?
What are the steps to become a Lougaroup
What type of power these folks have?
Do you know any Lougaroup?
Can they fly? I would like to see that on video tape
or via a live show
Can a lougaroup quit that profession?

In discussing this topic please do not hesitate to
establish the difference between Lougaroup, Shanpwal,
Manbo and Bizango.