13229: Jean Du Tuyau to Senou

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Senou,

If government listens to your advice on this, or OAS, or opposition, in
honesty
and truthfully, Haiti may be catastrophe. Why is that in truth? Because
the
country has to move up fast, fast, fast. OAS and everybody cannot wait for
all
the time. in that time, real people die. No food, no electricity.
Convergence
is negotiating, negotiating, negotiating 22 times with Einaudi, Caribean
Union,
America, Porter Goss. Nothing comes. Someone says okay, the problem is
elections. Okay, donc let's have elections. That's all. I disagree with
you and
believe me, crois-moi, I do not love or like the Lavalas or the
Convergence or
all of them So let us try other things now, el rapido rapido.

Jean Du Tuyau