13272: Du Tuyau Secondly thinking Lavalas faux-pas (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

I thoughtfully think again yesterday morning, afternoon, and evening about the post. I am irremediably terrified that maybe, just perhaps, the great of the greatest thinkers politically of Haitian politics, Benjamin Dupuy, may have been correctly transcendental when he said once on the Haitian radio in New York this thing. Yes, he said that many politicians Haitians are "artistes de basement". They are no risk-taking politicians. If they try something, not properly so. Just for some days like that. No sustaining thing at all.
They don't try to do but critic, critic, critic badly with bad words. Like bouzen. Bad, bad, bad word.
The advancement of the advanced politics of Haiti cannot be advanced like that.
Folks, yes I am concerned like that. We need like William Jefferson Clinton, a new covenant to cover us. A covenant politic that is cleaner for good politique. We have to stop politic moun fou, politic di betiz (bad, nasty words pronounced and writing).

I will be in the Great United States, 15 months Saturday afternoon (28 September) after 3 p.m. That's all folks.

Jean Du Tuyau